- Fully Restored Loft-style building with oversized, abundant windows & high ceilings
- Modern, dramatic new lobby and elevators
- Exposed brick, polished concrete floors
- Energy Star and Wired Score Certifications
- Located close to Grand Central, Times Square, Bryant Park
1156 Avenue of the Americas is a 83,793 square-foot building situated in the center of Midtown Manhattan’s Corporate Row at the corner of 45th Street and Avenue of the Americas. Situated three blocks from Grand Central Terminal, Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park, it lies at the epicenter of commuter, office and tourist activity.
The 9-story building, built in 1911, is easily accessible to nearly every subway line and to commuter hubs for the New York tri-state region. Tenants also have access to APF Properties’ nearby Conference Center, offering state-of-the-art communication technology. Neighborhood amenities include the Harvard, Penn, Yale and Princeton University clubs, the New York Yacht Club, convenience and luxury goods retail shopping, and a wide variety of dining and hotels.