- Prestigious Plaza District location, steps to Fifth Avenue and Central Park
- Home to Marian Goodman and numerous other renowned art galleries
- Energy Star and Wired Score Certified
- Newly renovated lobby, corridors, elevators
- Extra High Ceilings Throughout
24 West 57th Street is a 110,000 square-foot Art Deco building located in the prestigious Plaza District at the epicenter of “Billionaires Row”. The 10-story property, constructed in 1920, is situated at the intersection of two of New York’s most recognizable thoroughfares– 57th Street and Fifth Avenue.
Sharing the block with famed department store Bergdorf Goodman, its neighbors also include a Who’s Who in the world of art and luxury – Bulgari, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and Tiffany & Co. Situated in the heart of the gilded Plaza District, so named for its association with the nearby historic Plaza Hotel, 24 West 57th Street lies immediately south of Central Park and across the street from 9 West 57th Street, arguably the most valuable office building on the island of Manhattan.
Major tenants in the building include Marian Goodman Gallery, Galerie St. Etienne, Stux Gallery and Gary Nader Fine Art.