24 West 57th Street
The New York Gallery Building
|city||district||address||id_address||VIEW||wdt_ID||TYPE||RSF/SF||FLOOR||SUITE||SIZE||FLOOR PLAN||SHARE||CONTACT BROKER||NOTES|
|New York||Plaza District||24 West 57th Street||5||Retail||13,423||1||Lower Level, 1 & 2||6||Andrew Kahn, Fanny Fan||Ideal for Flagship. Also divisible.|
- Prestigious Plaza District location, steps to Fifth Avenue and Central Park
- Home to Marian Goodman and numerous other world renowned art galleries
- Newly renovated lobby on 57th Street, dual entrances with separate elevators serving both 57th and 56th Streets
- Stunning, two floor “Townhouse in the Sky” Penthouse Suite with outdoor terraces
- Extra High Ceilings throughout all office, gallery and retail spaces
Sharing the block with famed department store Bergdorf Goodman and the soon to be opened Aman New York hotel and residences, its neighbors also include a Who’s Who in the world of art and luxury including Phillips Auction House, Four Seasons Hotel, Bulgari, Zegna, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and Tiffany & Co. Situated in the heart of the gilded Plaza District, 24 West 57th Street lies immediately south of Central Park and across the street from 9 West 57th Street, arguably one of the most valuable office buildings on the island of Manhattan.
Major tenants in the building include Marian Goodman Gallery, Galerie St. Etienne, Francis Naumann Fine Art and the original home of renowned fitness studio, Physique 57.
Located in the prestigious Plaza District at the center of “Billionaires Row”, the property is situated at the intersection of two of New York’s most recognizable thoroughfares– 57th Street and Fifth Avenue.
2 minutes to 57th Street Station
5 minutes to 5th Avenue Station