286 Madison Avenue
Big impact for small tenants
|city||district||address||id_address||VIEW||wdt_ID||TYPE||RSF/SF||FLOOR||SUITE||SIZE||FLOOR PLAN||SHARE||CONTACT BROKER||NOTES|
|New York||Grand Central||286 Madison Avenue||6.20||VIEW||40||Office||3,073||7||702||3||Andrew Sachs|
|New York||Grand Central||286 Madison Avenue||6.10||VIEW||41||Office||2,592||10||1002||3||Andrew Sachs||Prebuilt|
- Offering 5,700 SF tenants the prestige and efficiencies of a full floor
- Two minutes from Grand Central and one block from Bryant Park
- Modern, new lobby, elevators, corridors & restrooms
- High-end prebuilt program featuring exposed brick, polished concrete floors, glass partitions and open ceilings
- On-Site Conference Center with state-of-the-art communication technology
- LEED Gold, Energy Star and Wired Score Gold Certifications
286 Madison Avenue is a 131,000 square-foot building located on the corner of Madison Avenue and 40th Street, offering excellent light and air to tenants. Major renovations of the lobby, elevators and other elements have been completed. 286 Madison Avenue is sought after by medium-sized and smaller professional service firms for its convenient location, availability of full floor identity and a wide variety of neighborhood services and amenities.
The two retail tenants, Dig Inn and Hale and Heart offer the convenience of on-site lunch options. The building is a short two blocks from Grand Central Terminal and is easily accessible to Bryant Park, the New York Public Library, Times Square and Fifth Avenue’s retail corridor and is centrally located to all major public transportation.
Located in Midtown at Madison Avenue and 40th Street, by Grand Central and Bryant Park.
4 minutes to Grand Central Terminal
4 minutes to 5th Avenue - Bryant Park Station
7 minutes to 42nd Street - Bryant Park Station