60 Charlton Street
New class ‘A’ boutique office building in thriving Hudson Square
- New Construction 12-story, 100,000 sf, Class A office development. Completion Q2 2020
- Original 1925 six story base is being redeveloped and expanded into a new 12-story premier boutique office building
- LEED Gold & WIRED Platinum Certified and equipped with brand new mechanical, plumbing and electric systems
- Distinctive new lobby with a fireplace and lounge seating
- Roof deck with event space available year-round to all tenants
- Bike storage complemented by a shower area to freshen up after a ride
- Ceiling heights range from 11’ – 22’ with floor to ceiling windows
- Full redundancy is provided with two telecommunications points of entry in diverse locations plus two telecommunications riser systems
This exclusive project is located in thriving Hudson Square where SoHo, TriBeCa and the West Village intersect – only steps away from dramatic developments including the new 1.7 million sf “Google Hudson Square Campus” and Disney’s 1.2 million square foot New York headquarters. The building provides full redundancy with two telecommunications points of entry in diverse locations plus two telecommunications riser systems. This vibrant area is a perfect place to work, live, and play and is constantly evolving, with new hotels, restaurants, shops, and nightlife to explore.
60 Charlton Street offers tenants a boutique workplace. The office building is an ideal hub for forward-thinking and creative companies to set up shop. Given the building’s curated amenity program, its central location at the confluence of three of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods and tremendous access to public transportation, 60 Charlton Street offers a terrific opportunity to attract and retain the top talent in today’s competitive workforce.
The classic bones of 60 Charlton’s structure have been preserved and enhanced with a complete gut renovation, and its ground level brick facade stays in keeping with its historic surroundings.
In order to adapt to modern use, a hybrid approach was taken in creating a glass box to float on top of the existing structure, boasting 14-foot ceilings, floor to ceiling glass curtainwall and roof terraces. It’s the place to be for creative and innovative companies looking for a new home.
60 Charlton Street is located in thriving Hudson Square, where SoHo, TriBeCa and the West Village intersect
1 minute to Houston Street Station
4 minutes to Spring Street Station
10 minutes to Christoper Street PATH